Warehouse Receiver (2nd shift)
- - Receiving
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- 13.00 plus bonus incentive
- Full Time
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability, FSA, 401k, Catered Lunches, Casual Work Environment
Looking for a new career in a fast-paced environment?
Receiving Login Specialists are responsible for receipt of purchased consumer goods and packages. Primarily responsibilities are; performing physical inspection of goods to be exported to our customers, assigning the correct export classification to the goods, and cataloging the condition of our received items into a proprietary computer system in a timely and accurate manner.
What does MyUS.com have to offer to you?
We offer competitive pay, an outstanding benefit package and several company perks:
- $13.00 per hour (including shift differential)
- $600 weekly bonus potential after training; we pay for performance!
- Paid time off and up to 6 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, FSA, and 401k with company match
- Catered lunches, casual work environment and advancement opportunities!
Think you've got what it takes?
To be a successful Receiving Login Specialist, you must possess the following traits and abilities:
- Use of good judgement and able to work independently
- Attention to detail while moving at a fast pace
- Be able to count, inspect and catalog contents of packages
- Ability to utilize tape dispenser and knife opener
- Proficient in computer operating systems and able to sucessfully complete our assessments
- Able to use a desktop computer, digital camera and label printer
- Stand stationary for extended periods of time
- Lift/carry 20-25 lbs. (frequently up to 50 lbs and occasionally up to 100lbs) and able reach, kneel, stoop or crouch repeatedly
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Be able to hear and to identify and distinguish colors
- Maintain a positive attitude and exude exemplary customer service
Previous experience in receiving, stocking or sorting of products within a warehouse environment is preferred but not necessary. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Selected candidates will be required to complete pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
The work environment is a non-climate controlled warehouse and subject to environmental conditions, with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. Consideration should be given such as humidity, fluctuating temperatures and extreme heat.
At MyUS.com the customer is everything! To meet the demands and service level our customers expect; this position has a set schedule however the shift may fluctuate within a couple of hours or vary based on business needs and seasonal peak times. During peak seasons, the position may call for mandatory overtime. We are currently hiring for 2nd shift. Training schedule is M-F 9 am - 6:00 pm, after successfully completing training the position will move to a more traditional 2nd shift schedule.