Warehouse Shipper - 2nd shift - $300 sign-on bonus!
- - Shipping
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- 13.50 hourly, with incentive average $15-20 hourly
- Full Time
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability, FSA, 401k, Catered Lunches, Casual Work Environment
WAREHOUSE SHIPPER POSITION: $300 sign-on bonus if you begin working with MyUS in 2018!
EARN $800+ WEEKLY ON AVERAGE WHEN YOU COMBINE YOUR HOURLY PAY AND THE INCENTIVE YOU CAN EARN - AVAILABLE FROM DAY ONE!
For over 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS.com to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 400,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
Our Warehouse Shippers are responsible for combining packages into single outbound shipments that are exported internationally. We pay based on your performance so you are in control over how much money you make! Our shippers can earn an average of $20 per hour with the base pay plus the performance incentive earned that is included on your check every payday! No experience necessary as we will train you and reward you for top-notch quality and a high level of productivity. Apply today!
WHAT ELSE DOES MYUS.COM OFFER YOU?
- Paid company training with a full-time career starting day one
- Competitive pay for performance compensation plan
- Full benefits package on your first month following your short 60-day introductory period
- Paid time off
- Up to six paid holidays throughout the year
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care
- Catered company meals three times a week
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- Company perks and discounts with local companies
- Work-flex environment
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AT A SHIPPER AT MYUS.COM?
- Always put our customer first
- Attention to detail while moving at a fast pace
- Use of good judgement and able to work independently
- Ability to verify that contents of package match description and follow customer requests
- Ability to capture weight and dimensions for consolidated parcels
- Ability to utilize tape dispenser and knife opener
- Proficient in computer operating systems
- Comfortable standing and bending for the duration of your shift
- Ability to work in an open-air warehouse
- Able to lift 20 - 50 pounds constantly, up to 100 on occasion with assistance
- Flexible with overtime during our peak seasons
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
- Previous shipping, warehouse/supply chain experience preferred but not required
- Able to successfully complete applicant assessments
- Able to successfully meet our pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screen