Warehouse Package Handler - 2nd Shift
- - Receiving
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and catered meals
WAREHOUSE PACKAGE HANDLER
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS! $250 PAID AT 30 DAYS AND $250 PAID AT 180 DAYS. TO BE ELIGIBLE, CANDIDATES MUST BE OFFERED A POSITION AND BEGIN WORK BETWEEN 08/01/2020 AND 08/31/2020.
This position is responsible for sorting through completed packages that have been inputted into the system by loggers, placing packages in their specified location within our racking system, and then putting away the inbound packages received daily into their designated locations within warehouse inventory by utilizing a hand-held scanning device. Shifts are scheduled according to operational business needs and daily inbound volumes. Overtime during our peak season is mandatory.
WHAT ELSE DOES MYUS.COM OFFER YOU?
- Paid company training with a full-time career starting day one
- $13.50 guaranteed hourly wage and competitive weekly bonus plan
- Full benefits package first of the month following your short 60-day introductory period
- Paid time off
- Up to six paid holidays throughout the year
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision
- 401lk plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care
- FREE catered company meals three times a week
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- Company perks and discounts with local companies
- Work-flex environment
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM AT MYUS.COM?
- Properly sort and put away packages in inventory utilizing a hand-held scanning device
- Effectively locate packages and scan packages throughout departments
- Ability to capture weight and dimensions for consolidated parcels
- Ability to utilize tape dispenser and knife opener
- Proficient in computer operating systems
- Assure safety standards are being utilized
- Exude exemplary customer service and consistently maintain a positive attitude
- Comfortable reaching, bending, and crouching repeatedly
- Ability to work in an open-air warehouse
- Able to lift 20 - 49 pounds constantly, from 50 up to 100 on occasion with assistance
- Able to endure walking for long distances and periods throughout the day
- Position is subject to mandatory overtime.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Able to successfully meet our pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screen
- Highschool diploma or GED required
MORE ABOUT MYUS.COM:
For over 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS.com to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $260 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and a Marketing office located in downtown Chicago.