eCommerce Merchandising Specialist (REMOTE WORK)
- - Product Management
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K match, Tuition Reimbursement, and catered meals
$500 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS! $250 PAID AT 30 DAYS AND $250 PAID AT 180 DAYS. TO BE ELIGIBLE, CANDIDATES MUST BE OFFERED A POSITION AND BEGIN WORK BETWEEN 08/01/2020 AND 08/31/2020.
MyUS.com is seeking an eCommerce Merchandising Specialist that will be responsible for a variety of eCommerce functions to include coordinating new retailer launches, managing product feeds, and creating and analyzing reports within Google Analytics, Elastic Search and Tableau, as well as developing a world-class shopping experience for our customers.
To reach our goal of being the #1 shipper of US goods to consumers around the world, we need bright and driven talent. The right candidate will become the subject matter expert in their area, and develop a deep understanding of their product.
The eCommerce Merchandising Specialist will drive success by:
- Analyzing sales and customer shopping data to suggest and create merchandising tactics and sales opportunities
- Helping website visitors find the products they need using the website search and category sort functions
- Improving search results for a wide variety of phrases and search queries using data and feedback from website users
- Managing the sort order of items in search results and product categories based on business goals
- Analyzing customer website interaction to create optimized landing pages
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to share best practices and assets
- Creating and updating product detail pages through our proprietary web platform
- Recommending and monitoring multivariate tests for merchandising of products with a goal of improving the user experience
- Collaborating with Product and tech teams to optimize product data with a goal of improving search relevance
- Establishing copy and image refresh schedule for MyUS Shopping and Marketplace products, and work with the marketing team to execute accordingly
- Attends all company traininig and abides by company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by manager
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing, business, or other analytical field)
- 2+ years SEO or eCommerce experience (preferred but not required)
- Strong writing skills, confidence editing and finalizing copy to be used on our website
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for customer-focused innovation
- Familiar with Word, Excel, SQL and multivariate testing practices are a plus
This remote position will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
- Personal computer/laptop
- High speed Internet access
- Distraction free work space within your home
- Only candidates residing in Florida will be considered for the position
MyUS was originally conceived as a means for expatriates to receive U.S. catalogs and mail overseas. This simple idea flourished, and quickly grew into a pioneering global company that opened US retail channels to international shoppers.
For 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping experience and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $260 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and a Marketing office located in downtown Chicago.