Remote eCommerce Personal Shopper
- - Customer Service
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K match, Tuition Reimbursement
At MyUS we are committed to delighting our members every time they open a box from us, by treating each package as if it was our own, while displaying our passion for service and superior global shipping expertise. If you are passionate about offering World Class Customer Service, this could be just the right opportunity for you!
MyUS.com is looking for enthusiastic Remote Online Shoppers (Personal Shoppers) to work within our eCommerce Member Services. As a Personal Shopper you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction, growth and expansion of services by always putting our customers first. You will provide a special service to our international members that allows you to shop online for their requested goods that will be delivered right to their home. How cool is that?
WHAT ELSE DOES MYUS.COM OFFER YOU?
- $14.50 guaranteed hourly wage and a monthly bonus based on your performance
- Paid company training with a full-time career starting day one
- Full benefits package on your first month following your short 60-day introductory period
- Paid time off plan
- Up to seven paid holidays throughout the year
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care (company contribution to childcare)
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- Company perks and discounts with local companies
- Work-flex environment within the comfort of your own home
- Certain company equipment provided for you
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PERSONAL SHOPPER AT MYUS?
- Provide concierge services to international members including working with vendors to fulfill member orders
- Assist members with valuation process through data-entry and email communications
- Review invoices provided by members and confirm/update values for customs forms
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer orders and product knowledge requests via email communications
- Professionally address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution in a high volume and high paced environment resulting in customer satisfaction, business growth, and account retention
- Process customer orders and changes according to established department policies and procedures, while demonstrating effective problem-solving skills, compassion, and empathy
- Partner with the organizations sales team and recommend service enhancements, changes, and corrections as required for necessary feedback and optimal account utilization
- Clarify, educate, manage and explain service options, fees and processes to current and prospective customers along with billing accordingly with timely follow-up
- Reply to, create, manage and process emails
- Respond and research any service failures or customer inquiries, and correct, report, and escalate accordingly to outlined procedures and processes
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous customer service-related experience, preferred method email, along with being proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Typing speed of 30+ WPM, and Internet Applications experience
- Salesforce.com experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
This position requires 2 months of training Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm EST. Once training is complete, days off will be one weekday and one weekend day, from 10am to 6pm EST.
This remote position will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
- Personal computer/laptop
- High speed Internet access
- Distraction free workspace within your home
All applicants will be required to successfully complete a typing test and written assessment.
Only candidates residing in Florida will be considered for the position.
For over 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS.com to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $260 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and our Marketing team located in downtown Chicago.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page