Warehouse Line Loader - 1st shift and 2nd shift
- - Receiving
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and catered meals
WAREHOUSE LINE LOADER 1ST AND 2ND SHIFTS: $2,000 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS! PAID OUT IN TWO INSTALLMENTS (AT 6 MONTHS TENURE AND AT 12 MONTHS TENURE WITH THE COMPANY). TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST BE HIRED BY THE COMPANY BETWEEN 5/3/21 – 6/30/21 AND BE ACTIVELY ON PAYROLL AT TIME OF BONUS PAY-OUT AS WELL AS MEETING POSITION EXPECTATIONS.
Our LINE LOADERS keep the work flowing in Operations for maximum productivity. This position requires quickly unloading packages from various shipping carrier trucks. The Line Loader's primary duties include maintaining a clean and safe work environment, lifting and sorting parcels from delivery vehicles, and allocating the packages on gravity roller lines throughout the warehouse. No experience necessary! Apply today!
WHAT ELSE DOES MYUS.COM OFFER YOU?
- Paid company training with a full-time career starting day one
- First shift: $15.00 guaranteed hourly wage
- Second shift: $16.00 total combined hourly wage (consists of $15.00 base rate and $1.00 shift differential)
- Competitive weekly bonus plan
- Full benefits package on your first month following your short 60-day introductory period to include:
- Paid time off
- Up to seven paid holidays throughout the year
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision
- 401lk plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care (company contribution to child care)
- FREE catered company meals three times a week, even more during peak season times
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- Company perks and discounts with local companies
- Work-flex environment
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM AT MYUS.COM?
- Always put our customers first
- Attention to detail while moving at a fast pace
- Use of good judgement and able to work independently
- Ability to verify that contents of package match description and follow customer requests
- Ability to capture weight and dimensions for consolidated parcels
- Ability to utilize tape dispenser and knife opener
- Proficient in computer operating systems
- Comfortable reaching, bending, and crouching repeatedly
- Ability to work in an open-air warehouse
- Able to lift 20 - 49 pounds constantly, from 50 up to 100 on occasion with assistance
- Able to endure walking for long distances and periods throughout the day
- Flexible with overtime during our peak seasons
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Able to successfully complete applicant assessments
- Able to successfully meet our pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screen
- Highschool diploma or GED, or ability to obtain an online High School Diploma or GED within six months of hire, required
MORE ABOUT MYUS.COM:
For over 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS.com to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $292 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and our Marketing team located in downtown Chicago.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page