Warehouse Order Selectors - Package Pullers - 1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd Shift
- - PDI
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and catered meals
ORDER SELECTORS (PULLERS): $2,000 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS! PAID OUT IN TWO INSTALLMENTS (AT 6 MONTHS TENURE AND AT 12 MONTHS TENURE WITH THE COMPANY). TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST BE HIRED BY THE COMPANY BETWEEN 5/3/21 – 6/30/21 AND BE ACTIVELY ON PAYROLL AT TIME OF BONUS PAY-OUT AS WELL AS MEETING POSITION EXPECTATIONS.
Order Selectors (Pullers) are responsible for retrieving and gathering all required packages for our pending shipping requests, as well as to work diligently to maintain a sufficient level of packages for the shipping line. This position will report to the Package Distribution Management Team in our organization. The position has a set shift, but varying hours according to operational business needs, to include overtime as required.
WHAT ELSE DOES MYUS.COM OFFER YOU?
- Paid company training with a full-time career starting day one
- First shift: $15.00 guaranteed hourly wage
- Second shift: $16.00 total combined hourly wage (consists of $15.00 base rate and $1.00 shift differential)
- Third Shift: $17.00 total combined hourly wage (consists of $15.00 base rate and $2.00 shift differential)
- Competitive weekly bonus plan
- Full benefits package first of the month following your short 60-day introductory period
- Paid time off
- Up to seven paid holidays throughout the year
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care (company contribution to child care)
- FREE catered company meals three times a week, even more during peak season times
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- Company perks and discounts with local companies
- Work-flex environment
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM AT MYUS.COM?
- Always put our customers first
- Attention to detail while moving at a fast pace
- Use of good judgement and able to work independently
- Retrieve shipping requests and pull packages onto rolling racks and bring to the shipping stations
- Pull individual ship requests and stage them neatly and organized on rolling racks
- Retrieve missing packages from the warehouse as required and pass out standard shipments evenly to shippers
- Flexes regularly within all functions of the Package Distribution department for ultimate team success
- Maintain communication with Trainers to report any errors
- Proficient with our hand held scanner
- Comfortable reaching, bending, and crouching repeatedly
- Ability to work in an open-air warehouse
- Able to lift 20 - 49 pounds constantly, from 50 up to 100 on occasion with assistance
- Able to endure walking for long distances and periods throughout the day
- Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills
- Required overtime during our peak seasons
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Able to successfully meet our pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screen
- Highschool diploma, GED, or ability to obtain online High School Diploma or GED within 6 months of hire, required
MORE ABOUT MYUS.COM:
For over 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS.com to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $292 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and our Marketing team located in downtown Chicago.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page