Warehouse Receiver 1st shift & 2nd shift
- - Receiving
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- 14.00 - 15.00
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and catered meals
WAREHOUSE RECEIVER (LOGGER) POSITION: $2,000 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS! PAID OUT IN TWO INSTALLMENTS (AT 6 MONTHS TENURE AND AT 12 MONTHS TENURE WITH THE COMPANY). TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST BE HIRED BY THE COMPANY BETWEEN 5/3/21 – 6/30/21 AND BE ACTIVELY ON PAYROLL AT TIME OF BONUS PAY-OUT AS WELL AS MEETING POSITION EXPECTATIONS.
EARN FROM $14.00-$20.00 AN HOUR ON AVERAGE WHEN YOU COMBINE YOUR HOURLY PAY AND WEEKLY INCENTIVE PAY YOU CAN EARN!
Our WAREHOUSE RECEIVERS (LOGGERS) are responsible for receiving in our purchased consumer goods and packages in a timely and accurate manner. We pay based on your performance, so you are in control over how much money you make! Our loggers can earn an average of $14.00-$20.00 per hour with the base pay plus the performance incentive earned that is included on your check every payday! No experience necessary as we will train you and reward you for top-notch quality and a high level of productivity. Apply today!
WHAT ELSE DOES MYUS.COM OFFER YOU?
- Paid company training with a full-time career starting day one
- First shift: $14.00 guaranteed hourly wage
- Second shift: $15.00 total combined hourly wage (consists of $14.00 base rate and $1.00 shift differential)
- Competitive pay for performance compensation plan
- Full benefits package on your first month following your short 60-day introductory period
- Paid time off plan
- Up to seven paid holidays throughout the year
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company contributions to your health, dental, and vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care (company contribution to child care)
- Catered company meals three times a week, even more during peak season times
- Internal training and advancement opportunities
- Company perks and discounts with local companies
- Work-flex environment
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A LOGGER AT MYUS.COM?
- Always put our customer first
- Attention to detail while moving at a fast pace
- Use of good judgement and able to work independently
- Perform physical inspection of goods to be exported to our customers, assign the correct export classification to the goods, and catalog the condition of our received items into our computer system
- Ability to utilize tape dispenser and knife opener
- Proficient in computer operating systems
- Comfortable standing and bending for the duration of your shift
- Ability to work in an open-air warehouse
- Able to lift 20 pounds constantly, up to 50-100 on occasion with assistance
- Flexible with overtime during our peak seasons
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
- Previous receiving, warehouse/supply chain experience preferred but not required
- Able to successfully complete assessments
- Able to successfully meet our pre-employment drug screen and criminal background screen
MORE ABOUT MYUS.COM:
For over 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS.com to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $292 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and our Marketing team located in downtown Chicago.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page