- - Product Management
- Worcester, MA, USA
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement
MyUS.com is seeking a high-impact and results-oriented eCommerce Product Manager who is responsible for providing the vision, analysis, and execution necessary to delight our customers with world class experiences on our websites, apps and support systems.
Our ideal candidate will become the Subject Matter Expert for our Shopping Product and Conversion Rate Optimization. The candidate will engage with customers and leaders across the organization to identify the right opportunities; then become their voice for these initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative analysis to make decisions
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your products
- Use Agile SCRUM methodologies to develop new products and feature enhancements for our shopping eCommerce product, its mobile platform and for enabling alternate payments within them
- Work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements across our Shopping product, Shopping mobile app improvements and new features at a fast pace
- Monitor performance of our eCommerce product and measure the impact of your product enhancements
- Keep your pulse on the customer to anticipate any bottlenecks
- Make tradeoffs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefits for our customers and business
- Determine resourcing needs for your products and make compelling requests when additional resources are needed
- Be motivated, take initiative, and look to grow within the company
- Assure safety standards are being utilized, and complies with all company, local, state, and federal guidelines
- Attend all Compliance Training Classes and abide by Compliance Policy and Procedure
- Exude exemplary customer service and consistently maintain a positive attitude
- Special projects and other responsibilities may be determined and assigned by Management
- Demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business to gather data
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, commerce, or a related field of study
- 2+ years' experience in e-Commerce focused product management
- Comprehensive knowledge of product manager processes, procedures, and terminology
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Highly organized
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Working experience on hands-on end-to-end eCommerce solution preferred, preferably on a solution with a global footprint
- Knowledge of SCRUM processes, Certified Product Owner preferred
- Familiar with multivariate testing practices are a plus
This position reports to our Product Leadership team. This position is remote. Relocation is not offered. Only candidates residing within the states of Florida, Massachusetts, Tennessee, and Illinois will be considered. There is one vacancy that can be filled by a candidate residing in one of the four states listed. This remote position will require you to independently have access to high speed internet as well as a distraction free workspace within your home.
MyUS was originally conceived as a means for expatriates to receive U.S. catalogs and mail overseas. This simple idea flourished, and quickly grew into a pioneering global company that opened US retail channels to international shoppers.
For 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping experience and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $292 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page