eCommerce Marketing Specialist
- - Marketing
- Worcester, MA, USA
- Full Time
- MyUS Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, PTO, Holiday, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement
MyUS.com is looking for an eCommerce Marketing Specialist who has built marketing campaigns from the ground up. We market in 200+ countries worldwide, and are seeking someone who is passionate about growing marketing strategies on a worldwide scale. They should be motivated by driving growth and being analytical, and show interest in expanding their international marketing expertise. This position will drive revenue growth for an established and growing organization. They'll be in a start-up marketing environment where they will directly impact the business' bottom line.
The eCommerce Marketing Specialist will report to the Senior Marketing Manager, and will help to manage and expand MyUS.com's paid media efforts (with a heavy concentration on Paid Social and Paid Display), as well as our e-commerce organic efforts. They will drive new customer acquisition and retention. A successful candidate must have a minimum of two years of hands-on experience setting up and running both Paid Social and Display campaigns, and experience running email campaigns or organic social media campaigns is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive Paid Social, Display and PLA customer acquisition in 200+ countries and territories, with an emphasis on new, emerging markets
- Delve into our existing Paid Media campaigns, and work closely with our marketing manager to restructure campaigns to increase performance, decrease CPA and launch in new markets
- Optimize Paid Social and Display campaigns, ad sets, audiences, behaviors & product groups based on performance metrics
- Create ad creatives, landing pages, press releases, and website copy to achieve marketing goals
- Develop a comprehensive testing strategy for push notifications
- Work with our SEO agency to improve our e-commerce site rankings
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and take action to improve our performance
- Improve member "activation" by developing campaigns and strategies that drive more shipments
- Work with the email and organic social team to promote our e-commerce product organically
- Perform competitive research and stay up to date on the latest search trends
- Analyze data across multiple channels and develop insights against key KPIs for channel owners
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in Paid Social and Display spaces
- Work closely with the all levels of the organization to track and plan acquisition growth and engagement
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum of two years experience running Paid Social and Display campaigns
- Hands-on experience building Paid Social and Display campaigns from the ground up
- Direct experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Business Manager, Youtube, Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
- Proven track record of successful performance-based marketing
- Problem solver and free thinker
- Be data-driven, strong in analytics and able to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Experience in growing international marketing strategies, and ability to adjust strategy based on regional needs
- Interest in growing our app marketing and programmatic marketing strategies
- Experience with Marin, Kenshoo, or Doubleclick preferred
- Experience with Google Editor, SQL, email marketing platforms, and PLA campaigns preferred
- Additional products or duties as assigned by Management
This position reports to our Marketing Leadership team. This position is remote. Relocation is not offered. Only candidates residing within the states of Florida, Massachusetts, Tennessee, and Illinois will be considered. There is one vacancy that can be filled by a candidate residing in one of the four states listed. This remote position will require you to independently have access to high speed internet as well as a distraction free workspace within your home.
MyUS was originally conceived as a means for expatriates to receive US catalogs and mail overseas. This simple idea flourished, and quickly grew into a pioneering global company that opened US retail channels to international shoppers.
For 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5,000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $292 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Only MyUS has the resources, expertise, customer dedication and global experience to make shopping and shipping from the US consistently fast, dependable and affordable. MyUS locations include its corporate distribution and operations facility in Sarasota, Florida, and a remote team in Chicago.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page